Thursday, September 10, 2015

Need a new book to read try Surviving Harmony

I loved this book, started reading it right away and could not stop.  I got irritated when people interrupted me. To me that is a sure fire way to tell if the book is good.

One of the other reviews did talk about the slow start after prelude and I will have to agree, it was a little slow in the beginning. 

I normally like my female main characters to be more take no prisoners, but watching Ash (Aislin) grow and become the women you want her to be was spectacular. 

The supporting characters were wonderful; I am hoping that Chase, Jason, and Scarlett each get their own stories. 

This is not just a love story, you also have suspense and while I normally know who the villain is, but this time I kept changing my mind.  At one point I was trying to figure out where all of the main characters were so that I could eliminate them from my list of suspects.

I felt so involved in the story that there were times when I wanted to reach through the kindle and slap a few people. 


I highly recommend this book, AF Diamond is a wonderful story teller and I look forward to reading her next offering.  

Click here to find the book at amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment